The following guidelines will be strictly adhered to in order to prevent the spread of the COVID 19 virus during Eid prayer.
- NAIM will continue to follow CDC, State and City social distancing requirements.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the Masjid.
- Mask must be worn at all times when at the prayer floor.
- We plan to hold 3 Salat Prayer Sessions at 7AM, 8AM, and 9AM prompt
- Everyone should come prepared with Wudu from home, wear Mask, and MUST bring your Prayer Mat to the Masjid
- Children under age 14 & adults 65yrs or anyone with weak immune are advised to pray at home.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, or sick with high fever should stay away. Advised to pray at home.
- Women will pray inside the Main Masjid Floor & exit through the back door.
- All Brother will pray outside in the Parking lot.
- The maximum capacity for each Salat is 50 Sisters / 50 Brothers.
- Anyone that is unable to meet up during any of the salat session will have to returned to their cars and wait for next session. No loitering
- Everyone must vacate the Masjid premises immediately after the end of khutbah for each session.
- The three sessions will be livestream the Khutbah for everyone at home.
- The mission board advice everyone praying at home to do 2 rakat before joining the Livestream khutbah.
Please view the Eid al Adha 2020 COVID19 Guidance July 27 2020 file for reference.